About Me

My photo

Reading is difficult. As a writer, I help the reader every way I can think of. As a reader, I work hard not to miss the big things in the middle of the road.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Practical Advice for Keeping Records of Your Records of Your Past Trials and Appeals

When I first started keeping records of my trials and appeals, I used Bluebook and Greenbook citation rules to format my records, but looking for work, prospective employers often wanted to know things I didn't have recorded- the given names of my clients and adversary parties, the exact dates cases were decided. Keep your records in a master list that includes those pieces of information and the results of the matters, so you don't have to remake the list a couple of times, as I have had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment